10 Plazas para dormir
Min - 2 días
Requiere contratar patrón
Magnífico velero de 1991 con 18.29 metros de eslora
Este texto ha sido escrito originalmente en Inglés y traducido por Google Translator.
In general the experience was so great that it would be very disrespectful if I mentioned anything negative. I give 4 stars out of 5, only for the fact that the boat was quite old in the exterior (though the interior was modern and very clean). Otherwise, experience, people involved and trip were all fantastic.First of all, this was a great experience! We were a group of 9 friends and we spent 3 days in Argosaronikos; we visited Ydra, Spetses, Dokos and Aigina. Overall experience with the boat and the persons involved was more than positive. In terms of organisation, everything ran smoothly, 3-days trip was fantastic, islands we visited were great. So in detail: Boat owner: From first call, she was very kind and helpful. She was very helpful with the finalisation of the trip, she offered very nice and helpful advice with what we should bring with us on the boat, she welcomed us aboard. Base manager: The guy responsible with the everyday running of the boat. He went through operational details of the boat, he offered very nice advice for the trip - where to go, what to do, he made some calls for us to help with the trip, he was very kind and professional. Skipper: I do not have very much experience with sailing, but other friends who have relevant experience agreed that he was a hit. He was very good in his job, he tried to make our stay very comfortable, he was part of the team, he was very positive in everything - even when we changed the trip plan he did not complain and he made some phone calls to ensure that when we arrived to the new destination that everything will be set. He was around 50 and he had worked for the port police, so he had some good relations which proved helpful in busy ports like the Ydra and Spetses port. Boat: it was quite old I have to admit, though the interior was refurbished quite recently. Interior was good, exterior was quite old. BUT it was very very clean (very important thing!). Towels were offered and all relevant amenities (shampoos etc). Everyone agreed that the boat was very clean and the interior condition was up to the expectations.
Konstantinos G. navegó en este ATLANTIC M60
Publicada el 10 jun. 2017
- Although the captains were incredibly helpful when it came to offering information on islands when asked, it would be great to have a list of restaurants and information on different islands and things to do that you can review with the captains on departure. This could perhaps be a folder of documents to aid when deciding what to do where. - It would be better for the price of the sailing trip to incorporate the cost of food for the captains in advance to avoid any discussions on a daily basis regarding food.- We absolutely loved stopping in remote coves and beaches for a quick dip. This was something that you can only do if you are sailing. - It was amazing how we managed to see so many placed in such a short time. - We loved seeing dolphins on the way there and back to Athens. - The captains were extremely helpful and friendly as well as attentive to our needs and requirements. - The boat was very clean and new which made our stay much more comfortable! - We were glad to see that the captains knew people on the islands and were planning ahead of arrival. This made us feel much more comfortable. - We had an amazing dinner cooked by Nikos on the boat which was lovely!!El armador ha respondido a este comentario:Eva, thank you very much for your nice comments about the boat! About your suggestions ,I think it's a good idea to incorporate the cost of the food for the captains in the yacht price. It's just that as many times the clients eat onboard and they share the food with the captain, we didn't want to add an extra cost with no reason. About suggestions for restaurants, the captain avoids making suggestions, because we don't want our clients to think that we get commissions from certain places. It's a good idea though to prepare info about sight seeing on different islands. Thank you again for your time to rate our boat, and I hope to see you back!!
Eva H. navegó en este ATLANTIC M60
Publicada el 23 jul. 2018
|Tipo de barco||Velero|
|Año de construcción||1991|
|Eslora||18,29 m ¡Gran eslora!|
|Plazas día||10 Personas|
|Plazas para dormir||10 Personas|
|Camarotes||5 ¡Máximo confort!|
|Baños||5 ¡Máximo confort!|
|Agua dulce||1.200 l|
|Consumo medio||12 l/h|
|Capacidad combustible||1.000 l|
|Equipo de cubierta||
|1 jul. 2019||30 ago. 2019||-||1.000 €||3.600 €|
|31 ago. 2019||27 sept. 2019||-||800 €||3.000 €|
|28 sept. 2019||25 oct. 2019||-||360 €||2.520 €|
|26 oct. 2019||22 nov. 2019||-||343 €||2.400 €|
Patrón profesional de contratación obligatoria por 160 € / día.
- Regalo en el check-in para los miembros del Club del Buen Navegante
- Spinnaker por semana
- Motor fueraborda por semana
- Sábanas por semana
- Gas por semana
- Patrón : 160 € por día
- Limpieza final : 150 € por alquiler
- Si hay disponibilidad, en alquileres de semana se permite pernoctar a bordo alguna la noche extra.
- No es obligatorio que la embarcación pase las noches en el puerto base.
- Es posible permanecer a bordo del barco durante la noche
- El segundo pago deberá realizarse un mes antes de la fecha del alquiler.
OTROS EXTRAS OPCIONALES (consultar precios): Transporte desde el aeropuerto o hotel
Equipo de pesca y snorkel
Todos los precios son finales (IVA incluido).
Grecia, Atenas. Puerto: Marina Kalamaki. El armador te comunicará la ubicación exacta una vez que la reserva sea confirmada.